5/11/10

Long story short.

3.

Don't know why I didn't come.*

He asked me to stay. He had me over many times before but I never spent the night, I just couldn't fall asleep.  Deep down, he wanted me to leave.

He asked me to come over and stay. His request felt different this time. He once had said he wouldn't stay for me. He couldn't wait.

"I'll wait for you" He said, before walking out the door, expecting me to follow.
I didn't.
When I saw the break of day 
I wished that I could fly away
Instead of kneeling in the sand
Catching tear drops in my hand
I don't know if I regret it. Don't know why I didn't come.
My heart is drenched in wine
You'll be on my mind
Forever
I'm sorry.

Come back. I'll wait for you. 


*Hoy fui a ver a Norah Jones y al escuchar esta canción, esta vieja historia me vino a la mente. Esperé todo ese tiempo y no fui. No fui por que sabía que si lo hacía, querría quedarme. 

No hay comentarios: