26/12/11

Casualties.

Lucky me. Wasn't expecting to find you again. Wasn't expecting to find you again on the subway, where we met.
"I don't want to see you again, I don't think I can", You said.
I made I mistake and then another one by being honest about the first one. -I'm sorry- I whispered in your ear and then I slid my hand around your waist.
You turned your head and smiled, you couldn't help it. I smiled and, for a second, I thought everything was fine again. Then you gently pushed me away.
We were face to face on that subway. Ours. My hand on your chest. Your eyes judging me. I leaned and said I was sorry again. I tried to kiss you. You rolled your eyes and looked away.
The doors slid open and my hand slid down your chest. I lost you.


It's been ten days without you in my life. I keep coming back to where we met. I looked away. I can't, but I will. 
I'll take your hand and take you back. 

No hay comentarios: