21/1/15

Long Story Short

35. Wait for me

Your heart's a mess.

It makes it easier (easier on you) 
but that much more difficult for me to make you see... Why can't I free your doubtful mouth and melt your heart? still you're afraid each thing I do is just some evil scheme, let me occupy your mind as you do mine.

I know its not your fault, but I'm a locked door and inside I'm a mess by someone before. I wish that I could find a key to unlock all the things that you want us to be but I don't know how to let you in.
Love ain't fair
.

So there you are, my love.
I need time, I need you to understand.

Las historias de amores pasados nunca serán cortas. No importa el tiempo que hayan durado.
Y a veces, todo lo que necesitas es revolver las palabras para que tengan otro significado. Otras solo necesitas un pretexto - una canción - para contarlas una y otra vez.

No hay comentarios: